I have such a fun job that we even get to play at the zoo! Actually the zoo has a good facility for groups to have meetings. Yesterday we had a "State of the Union" day for all the Chief Nursing Officers, Directors and Assistant Directors at the zoo. I gave a presentation on my work the past year.
We made the day fun and interactive. One event was to teach all 250 how to do a dance routine from High School Musical. This is my boss in practice mode. Not bad for a gal who grew up Nazarene!
At our evening reception we met some of the animals. Believe me this snake was captured via the zoom lens! And no, I don't know if its name is Fluffy (nor do I care)!
A much better species.
We made the day fun and interactive. One event was to teach all 250 how to do a dance routine from High School Musical. This is my boss in practice mode. Not bad for a gal who grew up Nazarene!
At our evening reception we met some of the animals. Believe me this snake was captured via the zoom lens! And no, I don't know if its name is Fluffy (nor do I care)!
A much better species.

1 comment:
It looks like a fun day at the zoo!
Mom
Post a Comment