A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend at the cabin. We went up Wednesday morning to prep for the meal on Thursday for 10 local family members who joined us for the day. The temperature was brisk and we enjoy the change from the temperatures we had been experiencing - upper 80's! Too many record breaking temps recently.
Kendall captured me as I was working in the kitchen and he was in the 'family room'.

The Bird on one of the checks to see if he was done. By the way, he wasn't. He needed about another 45 minutes.


The place settings.


A simple table.


I didn't get a picture of everyone this year, but I did manage to capture Uncle Del as he help to split some wood for the fire.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

The table looks very nice, and the bird looks "yummy" !
Mom