Another weekend in the cool mountains.

This weekend brought rain and hail each day in the afternoon/late evening. You can see we took Kendall's work truck to have the proper equipment needed for the work Kendall did in preparation for the stone fireplace we're going to have put in within a few weeks.
The view from the front door Friday evening.
The view from the front door Friday evening.
We have a "seasonal creek" that comes to life when it rains. The water flows down the hill behind the back of the cabin - a nice view from the kitchen window.
My weekend was spent using my birthday present from Kendall. Something in the cabin brings out the domestic goddess in me! Maybe it's a throwback to the '50's. I made 3 aprons and a skirt. I started with easy projects since it's been a few decades since I used a sewing machine! I hope the mother of the apron recipients doesn't look too closely to the stitching!!

2 comments:
Your sewing projects look like a good job!
Mom
I love the way you did your picture edgings!
Post a Comment