We were fortunate enough to go north for the long weekend.
Saturday evening the home owner's association hosted a picnic at the association's small park that is three picnic tables and stumps by the creek. Burgers and hot dogs were provided and we each brought a side dish. Cracker Pudding just seemed the right thing to take. I think we know our part time neighbors better there than here in the valley.
The flowers change every time we're there.
I spied these this morning on my walk and was glad to have the camera with me.
This one is on the hill behind the cabin.
This one came from a bag of flower seeds I planted this spring. It may be the only one that decided to bloom, and it attracted quite a lovely butterfly.
We also did a little work. Thanks to Kendall using the National Forest permit he got earlier in the year, we have enough wood to last us through several winters.
Saturday evening the home owner's association hosted a picnic at the association's small park that is three picnic tables and stumps by the creek. Burgers and hot dogs were provided and we each brought a side dish. Cracker Pudding just seemed the right thing to take. I think we know our part time neighbors better there than here in the valley.
The flowers change every time we're there.
I spied these this morning on my walk and was glad to have the camera with me.
This one is on the hill behind the cabin.
This one came from a bag of flower seeds I planted this spring. It may be the only one that decided to bloom, and it attracted quite a lovely butterfly.
We also did a little work. Thanks to Kendall using the National Forest permit he got earlier in the year, we have enough wood to last us through several winters.

No comments:
Post a Comment