These are scenes of my home away from home this week. I do work for another company in my 'spare' time so this week I'm taking vacation days from my regular job and I'm here until Thursday evening.


Here is a description of the accommodations: Our luxurious tower king guest rooms in warm Asian influences feature a variety of views and amenities - including a comfortable sitting area with sleeper sofa and coffee table, one king Hilton Serenity bed with luxury linens, a private bath with full stone and glass shower surround, granite vanity with make-up mirror, Crabtree and Evelyn bath amenities, an ion hair dryer, mini-bar, coffee station, on-demand movies and entertainment, work desk with ergonomic chair, wired high-speed Internet connection, MP3 alarm clock, 32-inch flat panel TV, 24-hour room service and a complimentary USA Today newspaper delivered to your door each weekday morning.



1 comment:
Quite the "Room"!!!
Mom
Post a Comment