This is what most of the week has looked like. We've had cool highs in the 50's and rain. It's got everyone thinking of Christmas!
This was the view on my way to the office earlier this week. I had a meeting at one of our hospitals, so it was actually daylight as I approached downtown. Not to worry, traffic was slow enough I could snap a quick shot.

This was the view on my way to the office earlier this week. I had a meeting at one of our hospitals, so it was actually daylight as I approached downtown. Not to worry, traffic was slow enough I could snap a quick shot.

2 comments:
Very interesting that "cool highs in the 50's" can turn peoples minds to Christmas! Hope you and Kendall are well and have a blessed Christmas. Ivan
Does it seem like Garrett Coutny weather?
Mom
Post a Comment