We had a winter storm blow through the state last night. Gusts were clocked at 74 MPH just north of our house. This tree was down in our neighborhood this morning as I went to the gym at 4:30.
We had rain in the valley and snow up north

We are fortunate enough to live close enough to our cabin that Kendall was able to make a quick trip up north to make sure all was well. This one tree appears to be the only victim this time. I wish I could have gone with him, it looks beautiful!
We had rain in the valley and snow up north
We are fortunate enough to live close enough to our cabin that Kendall was able to make a quick trip up north to make sure all was well. This one tree appears to be the only victim this time. I wish I could have gone with him, it looks beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment