A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Week in Baltimore

I was in Baltimore for the Magnet Recognition Program's annual conference.  It gave me the opportunity to see Urbane, Karen, Whitney and Amanda.  Urbane collected me at the airport, took me back to the house for a bite of GREAT chocolate cake, and then Urbane, Karen, Whitney and I headed to the Raven's stadium for the Sunday night prime time football game.

They bundled me in a hat, scarf, gloves and a down coat.  It was chilly being in the 40's, but I was toasty.


Half Time


The conference was at the convention center and I spent the rest of the week learning/reviewing and connecting with friends from around the country.  Here I am with Jennifer (Evan's mother) at the welcome reception at the Raven's Stadium.

The field during the welcome party - very different than at Sunday's game


They had various stations set up with a different decade theme for music and food.  This is the 40's where we sampled macaroni and cheese.

No comments: