Monday, January 02, 2012
A Novel - When the Soul Mends
When the Soul Mends written by Cindy Woodsmall
Human emotions are explored in this novel taking place in Ohio and Pennsylvania Amish and plain Mennonite communities. Love, betrayal, jealousy, and forgiveness are woven throughout a story line that captures the reader, making it hard to put the book down. You will follow the journey of Hannah as she works through memories of the past as she moves toward what the future holds.
Inaccuracies in the book are somewhat of a distraction. These include what the main character does as a student nurses as well as being able to transfer airline tickets from one party to another. In spite of these distractions, it is worth a read!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment