A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Breakfast Rolls

I was in the mood for some cinnamon rolls, but not just my regular cinnamon rolls.  Sooo, I added some raisins and pecans to a set in one pan and in another pan I spread Nutella instead of cinnamon, butter and sugar.  Then, to mix it up even more I frosted them with a cream cheese frosting instead of the caramel frosting.
The regular cinnamon rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting - the verdict is to use the traditional Caramel Frosting with these


Additions of raisins and pecans in this one - the verdict is that they are good with the additions, but again, caramel frosting is the go-to.

Nutella inside, yum!  I love the stuff, so maybe I have a bias.  They are quite tasty and I like the Cream Cheese Frosting with these.  I used a recipe for the frosting that I found on Pinterest (much easier/faster than Caramel Frosting). 
 

1 comment:

Lois Ann said...

That looks yummy!