A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Sunday, December 02, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We always look forward to the lighting of the Courthouse the first Saturday of the month when they actually read the real Christmas story from the Bible and choirs fill in with appropriate songs.  Last night we managed to find a great parking spot and then dinner without needing to wait.  For a change of pace we changed locations and watched from across the street.  It was nice to see the 'big picutre', but we missed the connectedness of being up close. 


The cabin is also decked out for Christmas.  Can you tell it is my favorite time of the year?

I was feeling nostalgic this year, so Kendall took me to the most awesome hardware store and we picked up these old fashioned lights.  Then it just screamed for tinsel too - just a touch.

A couple years ago I took some of the really pretty cards and created ornaments for the tree.  Here are Emma and Rachel.
 

And I love the fireplace and the mantel.

No comments: