Where
Treetops Glisten, A collection of short stories by Trichia
Goyer, Cara Putman, and Sarah Sundin
I
love Christmas and I enjoy historical novels.
When I saw this book, I thought it was the best of both worlds coming
together. The book is comprised of three
short stories by three different authors.
The stories all take place during the Christmas season in the years of
World War II and center on members of the Turner family in Lafayette, Indiana. Each of the authors focused on one of the
children in the Turner family. They each
find love amongst the sadness of a war-torn time and the strength and faith of
the family is evident throughout the three writings. The stories were good, but I did not find
them to be page turners. Perhaps that is
because they were short and did not have the depth I am used to in regular length
novel.
Read
an excerpt from the book: http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SneakPeek_WhereTreetopsGlisten.pdf
Disclosure of Material Connection: Blogging
for Books provided this book to me for free in exchange for an honest review


No comments:
Post a Comment