A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow

Kendall's parents arrived on Thursday for a visit. Friday we headed north to spend the night at the cabin.
There was still a dusting of snow from earlier in the week.

The tracks on the door mat were so cute we couldn't disturb them!


We played a few games of Sequence using red and green tiles in honor of Christmas (Kendall's idea). Donna and I won the first game, but the guys came back with a fury and won the next two.


Celebrating 50 years this month.


Saturday night we had the Hesston College men's and women's basketball teams here for pizza and Christmas cookies. 18 pizza, countless dozens of cookies and a good time. Very polite kids. They arrived from snowy Kansas earlier in the day and will be here playing local teams for the next few days.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I didn't know you play Sequence. You need to teach us how. I have the Jumbo version that Linda Miller gave me for revealing gift in March. We never learned how to play it, but they played it in Florida all the time.
Mom