A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Coffee and the Morning Paper

I've been accused of not taking time to stop and smell the roses, or to enjoy the beautiful backyard that we have. So, as evidence to all of you -- including my mother-in-law :-) -- I took the time to enjoy my coffee on the patio and read the paper. It is a gorgeous morning here and it certainly is worth enjoying before it hits over 100 degrees today.


3 comments:

Miriam said...

Thanks for taking time out to enjoy the morning, and thanks for taking time out to post it! I think you needed that!
Mom

Anonymous said...

How do we know that isn't Kendalls paper and coffee??? Ivan

Deborah Jean said...

Let's see... how often do we see Kendall reading the paper (except for the crossword puzzles!) AND drinking coffee?? :-)