Another weekend in Ponderosa Paradise

Kendall continued to clean out the 'forest' and took 2 loads to the Transfer Station where it is hauled to the landfill.

This tree was one of those cute Christmas trees in December. My assistant was going to toss it so I rescued it, watered it and now released it to the wild. Let's hope it survives!

Kendall found this great washer/dryer combo unit that uses very little water and 110 electricity. It is very good for the environment and just what we need for the limited amount of laundry I'll be doing at the cabin. He even installed it for me :-)
I made breakfast for us and we ate outside Saturday morning.
We were joined by a feathered friend.
This is a drainage pipe that needed to be put underground so we couldn't see it below the deck.
We planted some wild flowers in the retention wall we built last fall using old RR ties.
No comments:
Post a Comment