A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Monday, July 04, 2011

Book Review: Too Rich for a Bride

Too Rich for a Bride; written by Mona Hodgson

A charming story set at the time when women we just beginning to enter into business. Thinking she doesn’t need a man in her life to be fulfilled, Ida sets out for the west with a college degree and determination. The stories of the main characters meld together nicely and Ida learns what is important in her life – using her business talents in an ethical manner and being open to love. I nice read for a quiet weekend.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


No comments: