A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Thanksgiving

I'm a bit behind in Blogging - so much going on with various activities.  It was so nice to have Kendall's parents visit us for Thanksgiving this year.  We set them up at the cabin for some time to enjoy the peace and quite and then joined them for the holiday weekend.  We were also fortunate to have Uncle Bob feel well enough to bring Aunt Lola Faye to the cabin for some time visiting as well.
Thanksgiving dinner was just the four of us with the traditional menu.  The flowers were provided by Kendall's mom to brighten the table

 Friday and Saturday were spent playing games, relaxing and eating.
 
 I don't remember who won the game - I just know it wasn't me
 

Kendall, Bob, Larry

 Lola Faye showed up with a similar outfit to what Donna was already wearing. Sisters in sync!!
 
Gracie loves Christmas lights and enjoys sleeping in her bed by the tree - here at the cabin, but also at home

Dinner at the Prescott Brewing Company Saturday evening


No comments: