A place of relaxation

A place of relaxation

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cookbook

skinnytaste: Fast and Slow is a cookbook written by Gina Homolka with Heather K. Jones, R.D. 

Many may think that a hardcopy of a cookbook is out of favor in the day of the fast Internet.  I would beg to differ.  While I too enjoy finding new and exciting recipes online, there is something special about holding a book in hand while dreaming of new dishes to create.  This cookbook gives both quick recipes as well as slow cooker recipes.  With this option, you can have dinner in minutes, or ready quickly at the end of a day at work.  The book includes 140 dishes that includes nutritional information to help the cook make smart choices.  Also included are icons to let you know if a recipe is: quick, uses a pressure or slow cooker, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free or freezer-friendly.  If you like holding a cookbook in hand, don’t be afraid to pick this one up.

Gina Homolka is the author of the blog Skinnytaste.


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments: