Did you know houses sell better in the desert if they are on water??
This morning I decided to take the camera long on my hike. Kendall was in Mexico at a desert race, so I went alone. We estimate that the trail is about 2.75 miles to the top of the mountain and back around. We try to hike it at least once on the weekends, and sometimes go around again for a good workout. Bring your hiking shoes with you when you come and you can explore it with us!
You can see for miles if it isn't too hazy.





3 comments:
Looks like fun! See, almost every day there's something interesting to blog about. Sometimes way too many things!
It does look really nice. I'll bring the Baby Bjorn and pray that Asa isn't too heavy by Thanksgiving! He would love it too...I can hear him now "WAAAH!" Translation--Wow!
It does look like fun! Do you think I could handle it?
Mom
Post a Comment