
Well, I've given in to peer pressure and now I have a blog!
The name of Paradise Found is so fitting for living in the south west. The weather is spectacular and life is good!
Everyone enjoys having baby pictures to liven up their blog, so here is my addition - me at 3 months of age! Let's just say that was a few years ago.
Don't expect great entries on a daily basis. I'll do well to remember to update every week or so! We'll see how it goes.
Last weekend we were guests at a wedding reception in California. The bride is the daughter of one of Kendall's long time friends. The surprise entertainment was Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons! The reception was held in a large white tent on the lawn of the groom's parents. It was a lovely event!

3 comments:
So - you have joined your sisters!
Mom
Welcome to the world of blogging. It's kind of nice in that it makes you open your eyes to the interesting bloggable world that's right in front of your eyes.
How exciting! I'm so glad you finally joined us. At least it's not like invasion of the body snatchers or something! An Frankie Valley at the wedding...how cool is that!
Post a Comment