Today was my last day at the hospital where I have worked for the past 2.5 years. It has been a wonderful place to work and try my wings at new things.
I start my new job on Monday. It is a nice promotion, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the commute downtown! Can you say car pool and HOV lane?
I was treated very nicely today with a cake reception open to the hospital. This is a picture of the left overs. Yummy fruit garnish and white chocolate curls on top of a layer of chocolate and a layer of white cake!!
Flowers, M&Ms, Cookbook, generous gift certificate to Sur LaTable... Do they know me or what?!

2 comments:
Way to go with the new job. You've always been so professional!
:o)
Be sure to post on Monday and keep us updated!
Congratulations on the new job!!!
Mom
Post a Comment