Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.... Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. -- Mary Jean Irion
Happy Anniversary!!Did Phebe and Ken babysit it kittens so you could have a night on the town?
It seems like yesterday and then again, it seems like forever. You still make a beautiful couple!! Love, Jenell & Doug
Happy Anniversary, you two!!! I didn't even send you a card! Too busy here doing things, I guess.Mom
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Did Phebe and Ken babysit it kittens so you could have a night on the town?
It seems like yesterday and then again, it seems like forever. You still make a beautiful couple!! Love, Jenell & Doug
Happy Anniversary, you two!!! I didn't even send you a card! Too busy here doing things, I guess.
Mom
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment